Team Color Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Color Mutator

I was wondering if someone could make or point me to a simple mutator that allows you to change the color of the teams to a specified RGB color. I've searched around and all I could find was customut which I didn't like (it's got too much stuff I don't need and interferes with too much stuff I do need). Thanks.

use utcomp

Comment

Isn't UTComp another one of those mod packs with a bunch of features and "fixes"? Because in that case I don't really have a use for it either, I need something minimalistic with a single function (or a group of closely related ones)...

Comment

Sounds cool. I prefer red and blue teams, but some of the team skins are a bit bright. Many of the blue team skins are baby blue, and even a few red team skins look pink to me. So being able to set them darker would be cool. It would also take the hassle out of making all those extra skins when the (inevitable) 4 team mods come out.

Comment

yeah' can some one do this? i want a white suit

Comment

Originally posted by Keneth View Post
            Isn't UTComp another one of those mod packs with a bunch of features and "fixes"? Because in that case I don't really have a use for it either, I need something minimalistic with a single function (or a group of closely related ones)...
            no, utcomp is great. unless you are palying warfare. then it ****s **** up (At elast online)

Comment

Do you mind posting a link that actually works? Tried going to utcomp's homepage but it seems to be down.

Comment

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=6461 this should be the newest. dont know why their site is down :/

Comment

Working...
                X