Time Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    no prob. i used to LAN with my buddies at school, and one friend in particular liked to camp power ups (effing Udamage >:0) so we started playing lms with him. He broke that habit fairly quickly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YUP thanks for your opinion we need more for this game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not do it like last man standing in ut2k4, if you stand still for too long, your not punished instantly, but rather everyone in the map is alerted to your position. this way if you cant find anyone, just chill for a second, and let them come to you. That said, the "camp timer" in 2k4 was entirely too short (like 2 sec.) and should be a decent bit longer (like 10 sec).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if u get hit by your enemy the time bomb starts to count down until u hit him back like tag ur it!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    u know u like the idea so help out with it make it better..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just slightly move forward and backwards while camping and your mutator is useless again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think if they stop moving they got like 10 seconds to move again and stop the timer but if u stop moving u will get blown apart.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol yeah, epic irony xD fastshot we all know who u r so no need to pretend, just dont argue on the forums like u did to get TWB banned and u shud be fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
    WOW!!@ i really hoping epic fixes this soon.....i love crouching and snipping
    irony? (10 chars)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, but what about spawning, someone could spawn in front of you, or you get wedged between vehicles. 2 seconds is hardly enough time. 5 at the least. LTClifff's idea is much better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont see the problem. if they dont move, just shoot them. also you can set kick idle players for servers, so it should kick players that dont do anything for too long.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think that would be great

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about while your moving you slowly gain health and when your not moving you lose chuncks of it pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it would be nice, but I think marilol is right. What about a degenerator...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A sniper on suspense on the top towers, would be difficult to get a good shot if you explode when you stand still for 2 seconds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X