Time Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Bomb

A mutator that is campers worst nightmare, simple too, u stop moving for 10 seconds u blow up or something cool right?

Once again it would be good to think about the outcomes, what about someone trying to snipe? Not trying to be harsh, but adding a warning or countdown for 10 seconds would be better than just a couple of seconds.

Comment

bta has a anti camper feature but it can be annoying. gor example you are fighting someone close range with flak and therefore stay in the same area, you will start loosing health at some point.

also what is the problem if they stand still? standing still is the most stupid thing you can do in ut. certain death.

Comment

counter strike has a similar feature on some servers and it actually works quite well, if you camp for over 30? seconds you get kicked, it works quite well, so a similar mut in ut could work.

Comment

A sniper on suspense on the top towers, would be difficult to get a good shot if you explode when you stand still for 2 seconds.

Comment

I think it would be nice, but I think marilol is right. What about a degenerator...

Comment

How about while your moving you slowly gain health and when your not moving you lose chuncks of it pretty quickly.

Comment

I think that would be great

Comment

i dont see the problem. if they dont move, just shoot them. also you can set kick idle players for servers, so it should kick players that dont do anything for too long.

Comment

Yeah, but what about spawning, someone could spawn in front of you, or you get wedged between vehicles. 2 seconds is hardly enough time. 5 at the least. LTClifff's idea is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                      WOW!!@ i really hoping epic fixes this soon.....i love crouching and snipping
                      irony? (10 chars)

Comment

lol yeah, epic irony xD fastshot we all know who u r so no need to pretend, just dont argue on the forums like u did to get TWB banned and u shud be fine.

Comment

i think if they stop moving they got like 10 seconds to move again and stop the timer but if u stop moving u will get blown apart.

Comment

just slightly move forward and backwards while camping and your mutator is useless again.

Comment

u know u like the idea so help out with it make it better..

Comment

Working...
                              X