Character request: Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character request: Obama

The title says it all. Don't turn this into an opinion thread about whether or not you like the guy, I just want to play as the president of USA

just paint over the textures of othello xD♦

Comment

How about not eh? The Last thing we need right now in the USA/Internet is for people to have a way to kill the current President in their spare time even if it is vertual. This is the same response you got over the Bush model request just make it your self and keep it to your self.

Call your self by his name if you wish but please don't bring his likeness into UT3 we had enough problems in UT2004, and 2003 with the Bush models, and the hate that goes on when people jump into servers with those names in other FPS games.

Comment

SuperKing17: Getting started on it now, Gimme a few days to get it all set up. I'll post updates here.

Comment

Biohazard- Lol
          Gunwing- Yeah I know there might be problems, but I just thought it would be a cool idea. I don't remember anyone saying anything like that when I asked for the W character, just some guy saying lol after my post. Besides, it is up to anyone who reads this to make it or not make it, so go complain to them.
          Mandinga- Thanks, I hope it turns out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
            Biohazard- Lol
            Gunwing- Yeah I know there might be problems, but I just thought it would be a cool idea. I don't remember anyone saying anything like that when I asked for the W character, just some guy saying lol after my post. Besides, it is up to anyone who reads this to make it or not make it, so go complain to them.
            Mandinga- Thanks, I hope it turns out well.

I'll rig him tommorow. Go USA.

Comment

hehehe, that's awesome. any custom armor pieces, like different suits? I would really Like the super man outfit with the big O instead of an S

Comment

Nice modelling Mandinga! Change the head, few tweaks, and you got a Hitman model! How about that?

Comment

lol ^____^

Comment

Originally posted by Sanyika View Post
                    Nice modelling Mandinga! Change the head, few tweaks, and you got a Hitman model! How about that?
                    Sanyika: Yup, I actually had a hard time getting the hitman model, the obama head was from turbsquid. I really don't have time to dedicate to this model. When I finish recovering from my hospital visit I'll finish it.

H3xx99: Not planing on armor pieces or custom tidbits. This is a simple request, something I almost never do. To be honest I am filing the request because I lost a bet :P, **** Guinness.

Comment

Was the hospital visit also related to that bet?

Comment

Well Sadly makeing this is going to bring the CIA/FBI on your door in weeks. So I would suggest you stop now before they arrest you man..

Last time we had somebody do this back in UT99/UT2003 the person who made them was arrested by the FBI and charged with ilegaly makeing a likeness to the current President, and pout in Jail for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
                          Well Sadly makeing this is going to bring the CIA/FBI on your door in weeks. So I would suggest you stop now before they arrest you man..

Last time we had somebody do this back in UT99/UT2003 the person who made them was arrested by the FBI and charged with ilegaly makeing a likeness to the current President, and pout in Jail for a year.
                          Serious, where's the download link? I just can't comprehend what's wrong with it though. Would be kinda cool to see Obama in a unreal certified battle armour shouting out F Yeah! Just keep him in the context of the game as a fictional character (Make him a member of Malcolm's new team or something). Just keep real world issues and propaganda out of it. Obama is a real charisma person and popular figure. So it's only natural wanting to see him in a game.

Comment

Just noticed how ordinary looking he is...In other words there's not much unique features apart from he's ears to make a "likeness" without creating a 100% accurate model.

http://images.google.co.za/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Comment

can u make the character from the game the darkness?

Comment

Working...
                              X