Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic mutator loader for others2play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic mutator loader for others2play...

Does anyone know if there is a mutator loader that if a player online wants to join the match with u and he doesnt have the mutator it loads it for him...i noticed that alot of people on ps3 dont use mutators but im a freak for mutators they are free wooooohoooOO!!! free so who doesnt like free stuff? anyhow like i was saying i have alot of mutators that people cant find i would love for them to play with them aswell i think gears of cam is possible for them to automaticly load for them but other mods aren't Thanks!!

mods automatically load for others anyway, or am i not understanding you right?

Comment

Maybe you mean that once the player plays a server with a custom mutator, he can later go in single player and select that mutator.
      As far as I know this is impossible

Comment

I think he means that on PS3 if you dont have a mutator you can't play on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
          I think he means that on PS3 if you dont have a mutator you can't play on the server.
          That's strange, because you can as far as I know..

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
            Does anyone know if there is a mutator loader that if a player online wants to join the match with u and he doesnt have the mutator it loads it for him...i noticed that alot of people on ps3 dont use mutators but im a freak for mutators they are free wooooohoooOO!!! free so who doesnt like free stuff? anyhow like i was saying i have alot of mutators that people cant find i would love for them to play with them aswell i think gears of cam is possible for them to automaticly load for them but other mods aren't Thanks!!
            hey, me too. get the excessive overkill mutator, and i'll see you on WAR.

btw, mutators automatically download. just like maps did on ut2k4. its only that ppl dont care to wait. i think. surprisingly, the jetpack mut. takes a long time to download if you dont already have it.

Comment

nope,i got warloards mutator,ak47,chainsaw,ripper4 ps3 and people cant join

Comment

Originally posted by FakeTruth View Post
                That's strange, because you can as far as I know..
                Really, well thats better than not being able to download.

There isn't a way to boost connection times other than client side internet and compressing the file size. You can't instant download it because its still travelling to your ps3, they don't make it slow because it makes them rofl?...

Comment

what are u guys talking about? i mean if i host online and i have mutators and people dont have them it automatic downloads like other mutators not all of them do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X