Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why not charge 360 users for titan add on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not charge 360 users for titan add on ?

I for one, am one user that loves the Titan pack on the PC. But alas, i am also one of the unfortunate owners of UT3 for the 360.

That being said, why not at least give 360 owners the ability to at least PAY for the patch, but dub the patch an ADD-ON...

While microsoft doesnt care what you call it as long as it makes them money and it passes certification for LIVE release, we the community know you didnt want to charge us, the public, for the such patch...

But due to microsoft's strict LIVE policies, they wont allow a patch of that size to be distributed for free...

So instead of COMPLETELY excluding ALL of your xbox 360 owners the TITAN patch and updates, why not then at least release it for those avid fans would would LOVE to pay for the patch given the opportunity?

What can we do to get that going? OR will 360 owners never see the light of day? I'm looking for a EPIC employee to please respond to all of us 360 owners...

I went out of my way to find out at least why are we 360 owners left in the cloud and at least try to get something done about this...

Wouldn´t it be easier to just split up the titan pack in three smaller downloads?

Comment

microsoft is a very greedy company, if i didnt need a pc to play games id own a mac

Comment

Its just like Stormrise but the other way around. Microsoft are spitting in the faces of the console users, the company that makes Stormrise has decided that its gonna be on Vista only - less than a year before windows 7 (replacing vista ftw) - effectively cutting their PC user base by a huge number BEFORE people ever even TRY the game.

Comment

Originally posted by buddahcjcc View Post
          Its just like Stormrise but the other way around. Microsoft are spitting in the faces of the console users, the company that makes Stormrise has decided that its gonna be on Vista only - less than a year before windows 7 (replacing vista ftw) - effectively cutting their PC user base by a huge number BEFORE people ever even TRY the game.
          Perhaps you haven't heard that Windows 7 runs Vista software just fine. As a rule if it runs on Vista it'll run on 7.

Comment

deja-vu?

also, if you have it for pc then why do you want to play it on the xbox? pc has all the user created content, xbox has nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X