• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are u helping this post??

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
      how are u helping this post??
      Well if your talking to me then I'd say that I'm not helping your post, but the fact that you bother trying to keep a thread like this one going shows how desperate fro attention you really are....

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
        desperate fro
        Lol, whats a desperate fro?

Comment

dont know but he is annoying and the no jumping mutator is been done so go get a life and quit spaming threads kid.

Comment

who is this joker again go learn how to spell and leave the fans alone kid.lol

Comment

??? Get a life and stop spamming threads kid???

I dunno but your more or less the person spamming threads about how no jumping is great and that you should be able to sprint in unreal...

It would help a lot if you knew some basic grammar.
              who is this joker again go learn how to spell and leave the fans alone kid.lol
              Isn't exactly spot on English, maybe it would help if you hadn't quit school to become a mod request jockey, look around this sub forum, your not the first and you certainly won't be the last...

Comment

wow get a life are u waiting for some one to post keep it up and you will be banned.

Comment

Everybody needs to relax or you'll all get banned...just kidding. But seriously, it's a forum for a video game...there's no need to get personal and say someone doesn't have a life, or they don't speak English good(well). Just relax. This will get released, Chorlion40 is awesome, and is working on like a million things that he plans to make for ps3 as well as pc, so, it might not be within the next few days, but these mods will be released, and they will be great.

Comment

i know i talk to him on messenger he allready gave me the mod is under construction i just dont like people who dont contribute to the idea and they just hate, i love this game and sorry i cant do mods my self, but alot of my ideas have been made.

Comment

that reminds me, abe would you mind sending me the .u file i sent u so i can cook it?

Comment

No worries, I can't make mods either(PS3 only, PC can't handle UT3) and I get what you're saying about the people who criticize instead of contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                          wow get a life are u waiting for some one to post keep it up and you will be banned.
                          Just quit multiposting and responding to us and we will probably stop. Entertainment is hard to find at Epic Forums, and it never gets better than this. You are starting down the foolish path that thosewhobelive took, so calm down before the banhammer drops.

Comment

Working...
                          X