This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no jumping mutator

u can only climb stuff, u can't jump but u can dodge to the sides is there something like that out ?? we dont need to be jumping that much like grasshopers use fast tactics so i would love to have a mutator like this i try to learn to do my own mods but is hard...

Why wouldn't you like to be able to jump? Also isn't it redundant to remove jumping and replace it with climbing?

Comment

that would make the jumpboots useless and you couldnt get to half the places in a map.
      and well, bunnyhoppers are noobs :P

Comment

yeah i play gears alot and i just though it would be better if it worked only on deathmatch or teamdeathmatch

Comment

then why dont you mod deathmatch and tdm into gears instead of converting the whole game to ut3?

Comment

because a no jump mutator sounds good unless noobs are going to hate it,and2fix the problem when ur next to a wall u can dodge of walls to get up ofcourse we can use jump boots,but whatever is cool.

Comment

A no jump mutator is pointless. There are many useful things to do with jumping. Just because something similar works in GOW doesn't mean it will work in UT3.

Comment

How about a mutator that counts how many jumps you do consecutively, if you do too many, in too short a time frame(both configurable), you die?
                Obviously you'd still want to allow double jumps, but other than that......

Comment

How the hell would you get up to a platform that is to high to dodge to if there are no walls nearby to climb up if you couldn't jump? Many maps have a setup that requires the players to jump, not climb, to proceed. Also, many maps would become far less challenging and noobish if the players are able to climb. For example, players could simply climb up to the Redeemer in Deimos without even touching the jumpboots.

Comment

wall jump kid and the other guy b4 u there is a mutator that has been realeased allready if u jump toomany times u explote really good mutator by the way!!and for the idea of no jump mutator is start with 2jump boots ir something??? remember this would be on
                    deathmatch and TeamDeathMatch is not going to happend anyway so dont sweetit (O_0

Comment

why not a mutator that makes you explode as soon as you move, shoot or anyhow else try to play the game?

Comment

lmao, nicely said bio

Comment

srsly, someone code that please and release it ps3 exclusive.

Comment

Lol, how much do people dislike jumping? You can stay glued to the floor if you want to, but that won't stop me from jumping over your head as it gets imploded by my rockets

Comment

that mod is been done,duh' u guys do know that right??

Comment

Working...
                              X