X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Weapon Idea: Portable SPMA, replaces redeemer

Hey guys,

Just thought of this idea a week ago.

Basically, this is a weapon that shoots a skycam in the air. Primary fire launches the skycam in the air. Secondary fire puts on the air brakes. (similar to the rocket launcher in Resistance: Fall of Man). You aim from the air, and then primary fire detonates the skycam, sending lots of shrapnel raining down. The shrapnel will reach the ground faster than if you used a SPMA, because it's the skycam itself that shoots. (If you used a SPMA, you'd have to wait for the tank to shoot where the skycam points at).

Obviously, after one use, you can't fire another skycam unless you have more ammo.

Alternatively, you can just fire the whole thing at someone without activating secondary fire. All this does is fire the skycam like a secondary Flak canister, except the explosion is much bigger.

What do you guys think?

Couple o' questions...
    • What does altfire do before the camera is launched?
    • What does primary fire do when the camera is launched but the air brakes have not yet been activated?
    • What does altfire do after the air brakes have been activated?
    Looks like the whole thing could be made to work using just one fire button.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
      Couple o' questions...
      • What does altfire do before the camera is launched?
      • What does primary fire do when the camera is launched but the air brakes have not yet been activated?
      • What does altfire do after the air brakes have been activated?
      Looks like the whole thing could be made to work using just one fire button.
      Good questions! It made me realize that it all only needs one button.

So, we'll just make the skycam firing in the air as a primary fire, but altfire would be launching the entire canister without allowing you to activate the skycam.

Other than that, I'm sure secondary fire could alternatively be used for something awesome and special, but I can't think of anything from the top of my head.

Comment

That sounds pretty bad *** -
        Go for it Xyx !

Comment

.how about alt fire ( when camera is in the air ), sends the sky cam crashing down like a rocket, but does much more damage. (primary is for spread, alt is for single.or if your out of ammo)

Comment

Originally posted by doominator10 View Post
            .how about alt fire ( when camera is in the air ), sends the sky cam crashing down like a rocket, but does much more damage. (primary is for spread, alt is for single.or if your out of ammo)
            Two thumbs up!

Any new ideas and improvements are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
              Two thumbs up!

Any new ideas and improvements are great.
              yea I have an Idea ya can latch the cam to other players so there a walking bomb and then BOOM you blow em up with alt fire when there around there own team members

Comment

Working...
              X