Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenetic push4 melee and Blast to finish (Oo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenetic push4 melee and Blast to finish (Oo)

wouldn it be cool if you could push some one back if he or she is to close Boom! a kenetic wave (to push them as a melee attack) they ether get pushback if you aim staight, and if you aim up a little u trow them up in the air. ofcourse it would be cool if u aim down they ragdoll down to the ground. And last if there is a wall behind them they get push hit the wall and blow up on the wall Remember that is just the melee blast wave,now the blast is allready in the game someone can get the code from any blast and use it but it has to look like a fast fireball or the shock rifle wave and that would be great now im no good at computers is a idea i had i love mind power attacks
    ps, if u use the code for no weapon u can see him with both hands up u can program the energy ball comeing from the middle of his hands and there is also the one arm straight could be the wave blast thank u guys for ur time and be4 i go i almost forgot there is a mutator that leaves smoke trails that would work great when enemy gets push back ok thank u again ut3 fans. (--(-'o'-)--) Headshot!!!!

Im spaming this, imagine if u could push ur enemy up in there and quick change to ur sniper and get a headshot on him b4 he hits the ground sick!

Comment

enable titan mutator, go to enemy base, hold down e key. <- will get you banned tho.

srsly. there are enough threads requesting this already, why did you start another one?

oh, and if you are good enough to headshot him after pushing him into the air, then why don't you headshot him before he gets into your melee range?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
        if you are good enough to headshot him after pushing him into the air, then why don't you headshot him before he gets into your melee range?
        I keep wondering the same thing. Apparently it is TEH SHIZ to go through the added hassle of first sneaking up on someone and pushing them over before you blow their brains out.

But believe it or not... I am actually trying to write a mutator like this. Then I'll be able to see for myself what all the fuss is about. Probably some Gears or console thing.

Or maybe it's like achievements... totally pointless, but strangely compelling for many people nonetheless.

Comment

Its more like the feeling "Skillz", even if you have to die 15 times to do it.

Comment

is a great idea so i hope no one makes it and saids oohh i was thinking of it si if some one can do it let me know u know u love this idea so dont get mad bcause i thought of it first, theres nothing wrong with playing with the enemy b4 we kill them hehe infact thats why is called a GAME! .

Comment

Im spaming this, imagine if u could push ur enemy up in there and quick change to ur sniper and get a headshot on him b4 he hits the ground sick!
              Hmmm, what happens if you knock your opponent into the air and before you headshot them, they heashot you?

Comment

yup he can still shoot in mid air he can headshot u.......

Comment

Working...
                X