Metal Slug - characters and vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Slug - characters and vehicles

Who doesn't know and love the fabulous Metal Slug series from SNK?

Great gameplay, vivid visuals and charismatic characters helped make this series a legend in videogames.

So my request is: will a talented modeler create MetalSlug characters and perhaps the famed MetalSlug Tank itself for UT3 ?

All you need would be found here in the Metal Slug database concept art, animated sprites and more

As for the Metal Slug tank, it's a Tank with a machine gun, a main cannon, and... it can Crouch and Jump!!!

How cool is that?

Yeah that would be great
    UE3 & Epic would be perfect for converting Metal Slug to a contemporary 3D setting. There are alot of similarities between the Nazca and post GOW Epic house style and themes.

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of white boxes with red X-es...

Comment

I'll put my hand up, for not knowing/loving metal slug.
        And what's SNK?

As for the Metal Slug tank, it's a Tank with a machine gun, a main cannon, and... it can Crouch and Jump!!!
        So, sort of like the goliath, but it can crouch, and jump? For what purpose can it do those?

Xyx: I can see quite a few pictures, even though I have no script and adblock.

Comment

well for some reason the pics i included in the post don't seem to work :/

Here's a pic of the Metal Slug tank in Action (hoping it works this time)

it's a scroll shooter, so haveing the tank jump and crouch is quite usefull, also it's not as big as a goliath, more of a scorpion sized tank that can jump like a scavenger.

These characters would be well suited for the UT2D Mod.

Comment

If that thing is Scorpion sized, then how do you fit inside it?

Comment

you stand up i think.

Comment

Well Metal Slug is a side scrolling game so i imagine the tank can duck and jump to avoid being hit. i mean when i played thats what i used duck and jump for, to avoid being hit goto youtube and look up metal slug to see the tank in action

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                  If that thing is Scorpion sized, then how do you fit inside it?
                  It has an integrated "honey i shrunk the kids" ray

But seriously, how do you fit inside the scorpion? and yes the vehicle, not the bug.

Comment

[shot]http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/zenakuten/misc/ScreenShot00220.jpg[/shot][shot]http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww3/zenakuten/misc/ScreenShot00221.jpg[/shot]

Yes, someone please make the model

Comment

oooohh pretty. with side rocket launchers

Comment

Haha u are so ****!!!!

Comment

bouncy bouncy bouncy tank. word.

Comment

Would be great to see that, would also like to see the heli, jet, camel, and bike.

Comment

I have made a metal slug model tank in the past if anyone who knows how to texture and or code it is willing to help I'll get the model out to you guys. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X