• replied
    lol goes to chorlion40

and can this thread please die now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol pwnt...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    scrubs? did i add a quote in there from scrubs?
    i dun see it xD
    but anyway, the second image proves that you were pretending to be the girl. so obviously you are usign your wife as a convenient excuse. also why did you only register this account after your wife got banned. there is more than enough evidence that you are both, if you indeed are two separate people then this is unfrtunate, but you more than likely will be banned.
    well i personally think that you should just quit now and continue to use the site without an account for downloading and such. if you need technical support contact me via msn or psn and i can help out.
    but seriously when you get banned... stay banned

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah she got banned not me so what is funny looks lilke someone needs a life a and i thought u would do that...lol. wow!!! thats funny u watching scrubs too lol....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well after careful consideration and the fact that im bored i will now prove once and for all that fastshotabe is twb and that he pretended to be a girl.
    ok first, this proves that skywalker2012 on psn is fastshot abe, and it is listed as twb's psn aswell.
    [SHOT]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7663/dsc00769z.jpg[/SHOT]
    this one proves that he pretended to be a girl.
    [SHOT]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4595/dsc00768r.jpg[/SHOT]
    and this one is just for fun and to prove that he uses drugs
    [SHOT]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1239/dsc00770z.jpg[/SHOT]
    so ummmmmmm.. do i get a cookie for exposing him?
    do i sense the banhammer?
    and most importantly.. do i get a lol?
    oh yeah and on topic:i've given up on crouch for ps3, just annoy epic about it or sumthin, i have other stuff to work on atm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    (2 chorlion)Maybe is that ur the only one doing gears of war stuff Hu? no one else is...so im no stalker, lol is call support to good ideas and the chick is call Crystal and she is asian my wife,her stuff got banned.......so i didnt really pretend i was a chick bro thats g*y..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont wan't the keyboard,but thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    x is crouch on keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is important on the PS3 because if you are using a mouse/keyboard you cannot get the **** raptor/viper to fly down unless you LOOK down and throttle.

At least, I can't figure it out. But I did press every **** button to no avail.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    xD that DUDE is (was) just too retarded to be true

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, yeah im having problems with it.
    if its ever gonna be released i'll PM u, ok?
    but if you ever have questions about a mod im making or have announced anywhere, post in one of my own threads, as i rarely check other threads.. expecially TWB's threads. HE's kinda a stalker
    (yes i said HE, as TWB is a dude, he informed me via PSN that the girl thing was because ppl help girls more? sexist much???)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is this coming out or something why was this left out????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omg u serious man wow u guys are the shizzle lol just kd u guys rule yeah!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yup Y? goodthing theres mod makers and cooks out there.....my favorite is chorlion for gears of unreal mutator!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmmmm.... even the titan and the darkwalker has crouch. even when ur on a hoverboard. makes you wonder doesn't it. -__o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X