Any one knows if theres a crouch mutator out there yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one knows if theres a crouch mutator out there yet

Is not fair that we dont have crouch on ps3 ut3 why any one knows why they took the crouch instead of removeing best weapon or something
    maybe the makers will look into it like splitscreen.... WE NEED THIS MUTATOR PLEASE thanks.

I'm curious, seeing as this isn't the first thread you've asked about crouching on the PS3, why is it so important?

Comment

your movement is more silent + you dont fall off ledges.

Comment

So why is being more silent, and not falling off ledges important compared to, say, moving slower in a game like UT3?

Comment

Originally posted by Malachor View Post
          So why is being more silent, and not falling off ledges important compared to, say, moving slower in a game like UT3?
          its sometimes quite usefull in duels + you are much smaller -> harder to hit.

Comment

And don't you need to crouch to get to certain places in stock maps?

Comment

ok guys first if ut3 has crouch for pc why dont we have it for ps3,is like if the xbox 360 gears of war didnt have wall grab but the pc does, i would be very mad... so i think is very unfair that it was removed, dumb is so cool to battle and dodge bullets, Bullet Dodger style with snipers omg we need this and the more i remember i think the faster it would be done.

Comment

those who believe, no offence but it seems im the only person prepared to do this, me and W3RM are currently looking into it, and the more you remind us the more we will get annoyed, it doesnt motivate us, it simply annoys us, so please just sit tight while we work on it. i am also looking into creating a very basic cover system, ok?

Comment

doesnt the ps3 have crouch already? just not on the controller? so when you play with keyboard you should be able to use it.

Comment

no thanks, chorlion is doing it allready so im going to remove this thread.

Comment

hmmmm.... even the titan and the darkwalker has crouch. even when ur on a hoverboard. makes you wonder doesn't it. -__o

Comment

yup Y? goodthing theres mod makers and cooks out there.....my favorite is chorlion for gears of unreal mutator!!!

Comment

omg u serious man wow u guys are the shizzle lol just kd u guys rule yeah!!!!!!

Comment

is this coming out or something why was this left out????

Comment

lol, yeah im having problems with it.
                              if its ever gonna be released i'll PM u, ok?
                              but if you ever have questions about a mod im making or have announced anywhere, post in one of my own threads, as i rarely check other threads.. expecially TWB's threads. HE's kinda a stalker
                              (yes i said HE, as TWB is a dude, he informed me via PSN that the girl thing was because ppl help girls more? sexist much???)

Comment

Working...
                              X