(Show me my weapons Mutator)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Show me my weapons Mutator)

What if the mutator only allows you to pick up 5 weapons instead of being a one man army!! You carry for example 3 in the back,pistol on the leg and the last one we would be using it. Every time we want to change weapons simply walk on to ones you dont have! and it removes the one place its program to go, like left or middle or right not the leg thats only for pistol. If your confuse let me break it down,if the rocket launcher iscprogram on the leftside and the Bio Rifle aswell when you walk on the bio riffle it replaces the rocket launcher,u know what i mean now people thats how i would balance the game u cant have it all and be greeady as a pig is not a good thing. Theres 9 weapons and thats perfect 1The Rocket Launcher would be replaced by the shockRifle since both have explosions 2. the flack would be replace by the Bio Rifle 3. the stinger Minigun by the Link Gun 4.and the Longbow Avril by the sniper 5.the enforcer on the leg all the time. I think the Flak wich replaces the Bio in the middle of the back and on the right Stinger minigun wich replaces the Link Gun and on the left would be Rocket Launcher that replaces the Shock Rifle sick and remember the one on your hand gets replace too and the pistol on the leg. There you go 9 weapons on the body!(O_0)Later!

Well im thinking that im going to start paying people 4 mods so they dont feel like there waisting time.

Comment

i need $$$ 2 start paying ppl. im only (insert wutever age i put in the login sequence and subtract that by how ever many years it takes to start questioning wether why im playing this game and better than some ppl at it on da PS3)

Comment

What's the point? UT3 is first person.

Comment

sorry i forgot to mension is because i play with gears of unreal (gearscam) only lol.

Comment

im not rich or nothing but how much are we talking???? i think my idea cost more than that in fact i should be getting paid lol

Comment

You'll need to be more specific. Like, where should the weapons appear? Where would a character put half a dozen weapons? Should weapon switching show the character putting the old gun away and taking out the new gun?

It also helps to make an at least somewhat coherent post, with, like, a point, and grammar and stuff.

Comment

hey twb.. you have many posts & while i'd like to play many of your ideas, you gotta be patient.. i'm very impatient but i try very hard to be. i haven't used the Unreal editor but i gather it can be very difficult to use.. i'm sure some people will help given time.. peace

Comment

thanks bro i feel like im the only one in this forum.

Comment

wow this should be out allready,u should get pay for ur idea. lol

Comment

no one out there?

Comment

Someone in the programming section had a thread about doing a show weapons, maybe they could make a small mutator for it?

Comment

sick hopefully some one talented can help!

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                            wow this should be out allready,u should get pay for ur idea. lol
                            enjoy talkin to urself much? dude everyone knows your TWB yet the mods have done nothing so u can drop the act and be glad u got away with reregistering

Comment

Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
                              enjoy talkin to urself much? dude everyone knows your TWB yet the mods have done nothing so u can drop the act and be glad u got away with reregistering
                              Lol shh, your supposed to play along....

Comment

Working...
                              X