Instatelegib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instatelegib

I was thinking about an Instagib gametype with a twist. What if wherever you fired to, you were instantly teleported there, it would be difficult and disorientating, but i think it would be fun.

Would be funny

Comment

you might want to check out the noskills weapons for 2k4 by Robster Craws

Comment

there is a mutator called killeporter that teleports you to the place of the player you killed. would be a good start i guess.

Comment

I'm gonna try a quick something to do with the console command teleport, looks like I could just paste that into the instagib rifle code and call it when you fire....

Although, just a though, could make transversing map too easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Ranger View Post
            you might want to check out the noskills weapons for 2k4 by Robster Craws

this is what you are talking about, though not a new idea it still has not been brought into ut3 as of yet. If this is made please be kind enough to send RC a copy

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
              I'm gonna try a quick something to do with the console command teleport, looks like I could just paste that into the instagib rifle code and call it when you fire....
              dont you shoot yourself then? you teleport to where you hit and shoot at the same time

Comment

Could be fun, hope someone makes it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
                  dont you shoot yourself then? you teleport to where you hit and shoot at the same time
                  Well, if I could get it to work then thats probably what would happen

Comment

Working...
                  X