• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i really like the lancer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
    lol dudes, im gettin really un motivated and have barely touched gridlock lately, i may take up the project again soon but atm im just gettin tired of it

and i cant get the lancer working properly :/
    hey its been like, a year, how's that lancer coming along? lmfao

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol dudes, im gettin really un motivated and have barely touched gridlock lately, i may take up the project again soon but atm im just gettin tired of it

and i cant get the lancer working properly :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MegaShot419 View Post
    Beware, the Lancer has a huge chainsaw radius.

Right now its the most hated weapon in Gears 2.
    ya i know it just looks cool and it would really fit into the environment of UT3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beware, the Lancer has a huge chainsaw radius.

Right now its the most hated weapon in Gears 2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they will all be cooked for ps3, as i ahve both a ps3 and a pc
    the lancer has no model and i have already posted about melee, but i will whip a new one up and release it (i deleted the old files) in a few days, gridlock will be about 2 weeks depending on my motivation
    hey did u ever release the maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they will all be cooked for ps3, as i ahve both a ps3 and a pc
    the lancer has no model and i have already posted about melee, but i will whip a new one up and release it (i deleted the old files) in a few days, gridlock will be about 2 weeks depending on my motivation

Leave a comment:

• replied
    will any of these things be cooked for the PS3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey psycho, i am currently remaking the multiplayer map gridlock from gears in ut3, just thought i should let you know, it should be done in about a week

EDIT: i would also like a lancer i have been trying to make a weapon act like the lancer for quite a while through script but only got the automatic fire working and not the melee attack
    nice man =D if u would be able to tell me that its out when you release it, it would be greatly appretiated ;D and btw if you got the automatic fire working you should make a thread asking for someone to help you with the melee and even if you cant, you should just release it without the melee as a beta cuz im sure lots of people would love to use that =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey psycho, i am currently remaking the multiplayer map gridlock from gears in ut3, just thought i should let you know, it should be done in about a week

EDIT: i would also like a lancer i have been trying to make a weapon act like the lancer for quite a while through script but only got the automatic fire working and not the melee attack

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Lancer plz?

Lancer plz?

hey i was playing UT3 with the Gears of unreal mutator and i was thinking how awesome it would be to use a lancer too so i was wondering if anyone could make a mod for one or if they could make some gears maps =D that would be awesome thanks
Working...
X