No announcement yet.

UT99 Assault Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, the PC and PS3 .zip downloads are awaiting authorisation on ModDB and I've sent the PS3 version to UT3MOD.com for them to put a .JAM direct download up. I'll post a thread in the Beta Releases forum when the files are available.

Comment

Release is here
      Waiting on UT3MOD to post the .JAM download, but the .zip PC and PS3 versions are up.

Comment

Very nice work DazJW, looking forward to your next one.

Comment

Ok weapons creators, DazJW has taken up the challenge and created the bowgun. There are other weapons in that video I'd love to see someone make. Any takers?

Comment

That was a great vid...some nice stuff in there.

Comment

Originally posted by DazJW View Post
              I've worked on the model some more
              I managed to arrange the scope mount so it attaches to the rear magazine support so now it doesn't interfere with the cocking handle

i wanna make an weapon too! which programm i have to use? can i get it for free?

Comment

you need something like 3ds max and that costs about $380

Comment

Originally posted by katana2665 View Post
                  That was a great vid...some nice stuff in there.

Thanks Katana, I really just made the video to show weapons makers what type of weapons we zark players used to have for 99 and would love to see again in UT3. I hope it gives some coder the inspiration to make cool weapons for UT3.

Comment

I watched that vid and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!
                    lol i might make some weapons for ut3 now, instead of specifically for my TC

Comment

Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
                      I watched that vid and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!
                      lol i might make some weapons for ut3 now, instead of specifically for my TC
                      We need all the weapons we can get, right now there are not very many to choose from. The ones that we do have are mostly unfinished works in progress and have been like that for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X