Combo King cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hmm... i think shock combo has always been a pretty hard trick for me to do... But I prefer it to do it with my own skills. I find it hard on UT2k4 and UT3 too (PS3 version btw)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shock combo is the ultimate weapon. once you master those you have become a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    uh.... u know the title is combo king "cheaters". ... i dont wanna besides, i already got the combo king awrd with weapon replacement, super berserck, biohazard, and experienced bots. hehe.) so i just wanna frag folk.

for people who are to lazy to actually practice . like me!. Dont tell my uncle thouggh. he would make me practice as he is somewhat good w/ the combos on ut2k4. ( i think)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, just load up a dm match and practice combos by yourself by shooting a shock core and look away from it then try to hit it. Once you can do that well, try to do a few combos while running and jumping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just learn to aim a bit and you will have no problem doing shockcombos

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Combo King cheaters

Combo King cheaters

a mutator where a small box appears around the shock core if you hold the button. Fire in the box, it will get the sho combo. Similar to the head shot box mutator exect with shock's alternate fire. also, there could be an alternate mutater where if you hold the shock core button, you will automatically lock on to the core even while moving. just waiting for that shock beam who said you need skill to win frags. ^__^
Working...
X