Halo Warthog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Warthog

I have an idea...or request, whatever you wanna call it.
    Does anyone here think they could design the Warthog vehicle from Halo to be modded into UT3? Cooked for PS3?

custom stuff wont work for ps3 very much not even custom audio it could be made for the pc but not for ps3 but it would be cool to see that made tho......

Comment

Isn't the Warthog largely the same as the Hellbender? What's so special about it?

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Angel View Post
          custom stuff wont work for ps3 very much not even custom audio it could be made for the pc but not for ps3 but it would be cool to see that made tho......
          Well wait...there's custom stuff I've downloaded off the internet and installed onto my PS3 that works just fine. But I'd think someone would probably just rip the model.

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
          Isn't the Warthog largely the same as the Hellbender? What's so special about it?
          http://www.xboxer.tv/warthog_psd_jpgcopy2.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/4...bender1qs2.jpg

In comparison, the Warthog looks sweeter, is more realistic and basically I think rolling into a group of Krall while driving one would be pretty kick ***.

Originally posted by HardPCM View Post
          You can do like me,
          these a mod called HaloUT on ut2k4
          all you need is a program named umodel to rip the skeletal mesh and textures.
          I've never been any good at that, I tried using 3D Studios Max, 3D Game Maker, Milkshape 3D, you name it when I was trying to Mod Quake 3 for PC. I failed miserably, I just don't understand it so things with skeletons, meshing, models...and me don't work togethor. But then again I did tackle all of it on my own, I didn't want help.

Comment

Delete me 1

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X