(ps3)gears style mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ps3)gears style mod

Hi guys,i'm tryng to create a gears of war gamestyle mod 4 ps3...but i'm not a coder...never was..never will be..
    I'm working on editor and i try to build a map pack like gears of war map,with no power ups,health recover and weapon...i try to build some similar to gears maps..
    My dream is to modify the ut3 weapon style...i want to change the alternative fire with the gears scope, change the weapon damage range,create a horde mode,warzone mode,and some of gears animation but i'm not a coder...
    If you want to help the ps3 community,please contact me...

My e-mail is: eyesofdevil@live.it

Thanks a lot and sorry 4 my terrible english ...i'm italian!!!

SEE YA!!!

Originally posted by KILLdEVIL81 View Post
    Hi guys,i'm tryng to create a gears of war gamestyle mod 4 ps3...but i'm not a coder...never was..never will be..
    I'm working on editor and i try to build a map pack like gears of war map,with no power ups,health recover and weapon...i try to build some similar to gears maps..
    My dream is to modify the ut3 weapon style...i want to change the alternative fire with the gears scope, change the weapon damage range,create a horde mode,warzone mode,and some of gears animation but i'm not a coder...
    If you want to help the ps3 community,please contact me...

My e-mail is: eyesofdevil@live.it

Thanks a lot and sorry 4 my terrible english ...i'm italian!!!

SEE YA!!!
    FOr all of us, maybe somone can help but dosnt know exactly what a gear scope is :-/ UT3 and GoW2 run on the same engine (basicly) so i know that they can both do zooming on alternate or standard fire

Comment

Originally posted by mrbiggbrain View Post
      FOr all of us, maybe somone can help but dosnt know exactly what a gear scope is :-/ UT3 and GoW2 run on the same engine (basicly) so i know that they can both do zooming on alternate or standard fire
      ok...sorry... gears scope 4 me is when you zoom your visual ..understand??? ut3 zoom is like cod ... i want 3d person cam like gears.....

Comment

Im with u all the way guy. 100%

Comment

Originally posted by thosewhobelive View Post
          Im with u all the way guy. 100%
          Do u want to help me???
          are u a coder???
          I need help to complete my project!!!
          Anyone can help me to support this Dream???

Comment

http://ut3mods.wetpaint.com/ U CAN GET SOME COOL MODS HERE-GEARS CHARACTERS

Comment

i can help cuz im doing this atm
              if you wanna make some gears themed maps, go ahead im working on weapons and already released the cam

Comment

Working...
              X