sweet weapon mod (NUKE) - PS3 + PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    a great map to use such weapon as "ultimate" redeemer is Torlan and many other big maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When a titan explode they are still the same size of a redeemer explosion, maybe just little bit bigger. but not a cool and big as the "Ultimate" redeemer in the YouTube video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion2500 View Post
    The redeemer is not bigger at all in titan mode.
    I am aware, Titans exsplode by spawing a deemer missile that auto exsplodes. and in confined areas, deemer exsplosions as they are are to crazy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The redeemer is not bigger at all in titan mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are you saying that in titan mode, the redeemer is a lot bigger?

p.s. I don't think that the kill radius would still be the same. I know that sound to powerful of a weapon to put in the game (you would be getting monster kills). But it would be really fun to shoot a real nuke once in a while...

There is a mod that will prevent yourself from hurting yourself with your own weapons, it called TVG Mutator Pack Vol 1 v1.1. Here is the link to this mod if you don't have it:
    http://www.ut3mod.com/2008/01/mutato...vol-1-v11.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion2500 View Post
    Hi. I own Unreal Tournament 3 just for PS3. I can not use the PC UT3 because my PC is not powerful enough. I was hoping that someone could make a sweet weapon which will replace the redeemer. It would still be the same but the explosion would be different and HUGE, like a real nuke. Here is a example of what i am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MaVt...eature=related

Please make a mod just like this weapon for the PS3 and PC. but you better cook it for the PS3 because i would want this weapon and there are not very many weapons mods for the PS3. Thanks you to anyone who would make this for me and everyone else.
    the redeemer is a porible nuclear missle launcher, the missles that make HUGE mushrooms are fullsized. but would it have the same kill radius? becuse trust me when i say, the titan mutator has taught me to be careful of deemers, them things aint toys

Leave a comment:

• started a topic sweet weapon mod (NUKE) - PS3 + PC

sweet weapon mod (NUKE) - PS3 + PC

Hi. I own Unreal Tournament 3 just for PS3. I can not use the PC UT3 because my PC is not powerful enough. I was hoping that someone could make a sweet weapon which will replace the redeemer. It would still be the same but the explosion would be different and HUGE, like a real nuke. Here is a example of what i am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MaVt...eature=related

Please make a mod just like this weapon for the PS3 and PC. but you better cook it for the PS3 because i would want this weapon and there are not very many weapons mods for the PS3. Thanks you to anyone who would make this for me and everyone else.
Working...
X