Assault/ invasion game types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault/ invasion game types

can i get assualt and or invasion mode as a game type, for some reason, i cant get invasion mode for the mutator, and epic games failed by removing assault mode. I wanna do convoy again on my PS3. And invasion mode. With maps specifically for invasion and assault.

C'mon, stop with the Assault gametype, it's dead. It's hard to make maps for Assault and for that reason there's not much good community material for that gametype from previous UT releases.

And don't tell it was Epic's fault, it's fault of the community. Instead of making good Assault maps, they released trials and races. And Epic worry about releasing a UT that when a year is over there's good community stuff.

About Invasion, there are more than one mutators for this gametype. You'll certainly find some that will work.

Comment

are there any PS3 direct downloads for invasion, cuz i couldnt find one and my usb things is too fast for my computer. i tried searching for invasion on ut3mod.com already. As for the trials and races, well... i liked them. i guess epic games can make a trials gametype AND assault. I like them both. scorpion races, and convoy and junkyard. good times. goood times.

Comment

Working...
      X