NEW Thunder Crash Faction, Please?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Thunder Crash Faction, Please?!

I just recently downloaded the Malcom Character Model from the campaign (which looks super badass, btw) and had a few somewhat nostagic memories of how awesome Thunder Crash was in UT2004. So, i think it would be really badass if someone remade all of thundercrash (yes, even Othello back when he was thundercrash) in the same style and quality as Malcom from the campaign.

Any body wanna do it? You will probly be the hero of the entire UT3 community if you do.

downloaded from campain?

or did u mean downloaded from a user that made it here

Comment

I thought he was working on them. Or at least some of them.
      Have a look at his post, he'll probably mention there if he's doing the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by |Grayfox| View Post
        downloaded from campain?

or did u mean downloaded from a user that made it here
        He used the same malcom model that was in the campaign and made it available to play as. im pretty sure any way.

Comment

He made a new model from scratch using campaign as reference Im pretty sure....

...give credit where credit is due...

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
            He made a new model from scratch using campaign as reference Im pretty sure....
            maybe he did, idk, its superbadass eitherway

Comment

man honestly i miss all of them from ut2k4 , great that now i play with malcolm but ye totally in support for whole thundercrash faction & brock + miss big bad GORGE & Dangerous Clan Lord too.

Comment

I still find it hard to beleive he made that model from Scratch...The attention to detail is uncanny:

Here : I made the rest of the team (at least Jakob, Picard and Riker for now)

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...9#post31875169

Comment

Working...
                X