Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
    Legendary_Lee made two Rankins, if you don't know. One with two normal arms and another with the mechanic left arm. I think he should pick the Rankin with normal arms and put Brock's face there, and then forget about the Rankin with two normal arms. The one with the mech arm is so cool that I think no one would use the other. Lengendary_Lee, if you actually you do it, I'd suggest some minor changes in both design and texturing of the armor suit for Brock. And by the way, 5 ***** stars.
    I had only seen one of the rankins in the thread, as I said. Didn´t go through all of it. Thanks for the info, though .

The idea of the design/texture changes in armor suit may be a good one. Rankin´s armor looks worn and well-used. However, Brock strikes me as a bit of a dandi, poser type, who´d like to have his armor in top-notch condition at all times to be able to look well on camera. Perhaps a polished, silver armor that makes him stand out, similar to what he used to wear in former installments of the games? Or even perhaps that kind of armor, but golden, to fall in line with the new Iron Guard (since their armor is yellowish).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As long as you finish Hyora, Lee. <3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Legendary_Lee made two Rankins, if you don't know. One with two normal arms and another with the mechanic left arm. I think he should pick the Rankin with normal arms and put Brock's face there, and then forget about the Rankin with two normal arms. The one with the mech arm is so cool that I think no one would use the other. Lengendary_Lee, if you actually you do it, I'd suggest some minor changes in both design and texturing of the armor suit for Brock. And by the way, 5 ***** stars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
    oh yeah that would be very kool to do. Actually now that my Rankin is done, Ill work on a head of Brock and put him into my custom UT99 Iron Guard faction. I will let u know when I get that done.
    Ah, nice. I´ve seen your rankin model, and it looks awesome, so I´m sure you can get a **** cool brock model in too. Only thing I´d make sure is to have a non-bionic arm in the model (I´m not sure if it´s in, since I´ve only seen the screenshots), since Brock, as far as I know, doesn´t have one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh yeah that would be very kool to do. Actually now that my Rankin is done, Ill work on a head of Brock and put him into my custom UT99 Iron Guard faction. I will let u know when I get that done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brock + War Machines. Now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ask the guy thats doing Rankin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this would be awesome to see Brock was my fav ut char.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Character request: UT Brock

Character request: UT Brock

One of the classic characters that many people have mentioned as missing is Brock, the leader of the Iron Guard. Surprisingly enough, even though the IG is present in UT3, with Lauren at its head, Brock, the team´s captain in the Tournament, is not there.

Brock is also my all-time favourite skin, so, since I lack the skills to create skins, I´d like to request that someone makes a port of UT2004´s Brock into UT3, or a model built from the ground up to fit in with UT3´s Iron Guard (working from the base of the UT model, i.e. a bit beefier and muscled).
    I know there´s a Necris Brock being converted, but I hate the idea of Necris Brock, so that one won´t fit the bill.

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes up the job.
Working...
X