Destroyable Facing Worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Gameplay-wise it would be a struggle to get the first cap, then a race to blow the bridge(s). Sounds like Assault. Or what Warfare was hyped up to be, like with the collapsing arch in the original Onyx Coast.

But yes, you would have to pretty much rebuild Facing Worlds from the ground up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A physx version would be fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wonder if you could copy the map in total(renamed obviously), then in ued, cut it into 3 sections(2 towers, and bridge), then in your favourite modelling program recreate the bridge as a collection of "bricks" that can be destroyed, and add them into the gap between the towers.
    I mean "bricks" because they wouldn't be actual real life, rectangular bricks, but small sections of ground that can be joined together to sort of look like they're one piece.
    A bit like a jigsaw in fact.
    Of course, I have no idea how much impact this would have, but the "bricks" size could be adjusted as/if necessary.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I admit a map which splits in two would be awesome, especially if you could continue playing on it afterwards, but for facing worlds you'd have to rebuild it from the ground up for a map like this.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Destroyable Facing Worlds

Destroyable Facing Worlds

I was playing greed with the titan mutator just the other day and got to thinking, what if all those rockets blew off chunks of the asteroid and base structures. If you want to take it to an even higher level what if you could do so much damage that the map seperates into 2 different pieces thus immediatly ending the game and giving the team with the most points a win. Is that possible to create?
Working...
X