Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpion decapitation

hey pplz

another cool idea would be if instead of running over someone with the blades of the scorpion, with the person going into ragdoll mode, would be to decapitate them with the blades.

wow... everybody hates me here... just like school o well if anybody has any last minute thoughts plz put them out there!

Comment

Yeah I would like to see them sliced in half lol.

Comment

xea dat really needs to happen i miss the ut2k4 and ut99 decapitation stuff so much...

Comment

Originally posted by Cels1287 View Post
          xea dat really needs to happen i miss the ut2k4 and ut99 decapitation stuff so much...
          hm, some scripting guys we need, unfortunately i cant script it as mutator.

Comment

sucks i cant do **** i have a mac lol!

Comment

I recall in the beta period some guy did a spin jump on the hoverboard and lopped off another guys head (headshot). He insisted it was a feature but try as I might I can't duplicate it and have never seen it since the beta. In fact I don't see many people doing any vehicle stunts anymore.

Comment

Unfortunate, my laptop (which plays the game on high)always crashes in UTed

Comment

You think you would get cut in half, someone needs to make this happen.

Comment

Hmmm...doesn't sound to difficult. you'd just have to make a new scorpion that extends the original, and has different damage types for the blades. Might I suggest replacing that god awful mortar launcher for the Goliath tank's machine gun? that combo was my favorite back in ut2k4

Comment

Working...
                    X