Chimera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chimera

I just thought that making a chimera from resistance would be totally cool, if someone would work on this it would be really cool. Thanks in advance!

What is it?

Comment

Comment

IMHO I wish more Aliens had this kind of look. They don't fallow human life vary much at all. IE(note the 3 eyes on each side of the head) Plus they have many different types too.

IMHO I think Grayjacks, Hybrids, SlipSkulls, Cloven could all work perfectly IMHO.

(could do a Titan too if you made over the Titan mut so you would change model as well as sounds)

Comment

What a great idea. *****. This aliens have a great look and as they have different types of clothing, there would be also custom parts for them.

Comment

wouldn't be a bad idea but **** those are some low poly aliens makes me think how much better they would've looked if resistance was made for the PC

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
              They don't fallow human life vary much at all.
              What?
              It's a human with grey skin and a different head, they're even wearing armour like a human would and are carrying a very sci fi human looking gun. They've got to be some of the most human aliens I've seen in a long time.

Comment

they are humans...

in resistance soldiers and people get infected by an odd virus and start to transform into these guys...

they are not aliens they are chimeras basically humans turned into different creatures they have those suits to keep them cool since the chimeras have a sort of overheating body and have the suit to keep them cool from overheated or else they die off without the suit

and there are different types of chimeras, there are the huge ones the small skinny ones those and another ones that are a bit taller and more sort of buff looking....

This is a hybrid

this is a menial

this guy is a titan

If you wana take a look at other chimeras heres link just scroll down till you see a section called chimera Strains..
                http://resistancefallofman.wikia.com/wiki/Chimera

Comment

Whatever they are humans, or their appearance is close to a human's or not, this are the best-looking aliens (... sorry) infected humans I've seen. I mean, they're beautiful. Someone has to pick this up. Of course don't make them all. Just from the ShadeMistress' pictures is enough.

Comment

I'd rather have R:fom maps personally

Comment

They arnt aliens, they are humans :-) those are whats called a hybrid, its mostly human, but is infected with the chimera virus, which gives it special abilitys.... the chimera arnt aliens... they are for the most part human

Comment

plz

id really like to play as a chimera and i think everyone here would too its just too cool, especially now that im playing splitscreen and the titan pack.

Comment

chimera have my vote!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X