Comment

which addition?

Comment

-mod=..\UT40k -solomod
          add this after the
          Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3 (LG)\Binaries\UT3.exe"

Comment

so like this?
            "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" -mod=..\UT40k -solomod

Comment

yep just like that

Comment

tried it with that, and it still didn't do anything (unless you cant see any of the mods until you start a game). Only difference was that Greed and Betrayal game types were missing

Comment

did you see the new splash picute when you started the game

Comment

nope, all i saw was the normal UT one

Comment

looks like you've done something wrong along the way, take a look on our forum in the beta section

Comment

ill try playing around with the destination for the folder and see if it does anything, because i couldn't find any answers on the forums.

Comment

it says on the forum you must place the UT40k folder in the
                          C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\
                          folder

then you need to make a copy of your UT3 shortcut and then add -mod=..\UT40k -solomod to the command line

sorry but atm i can't make an installer that does it all for you

Comment

alright. what about the shortcut files in UT40k/Help? also it says that the mod's for UT2k4, not for UT3

Comment

are you sure you have the correct download file, the UT3 version is only available via the beta section of the forum.

i do hope your not trying to use the UT2004 (beta 7) version from the planetunreal/gamspy download. i've just checked my archive there are no shortcuts pointing to UT2004

Comment

i used the one that was linked on your website's download section. And i think this is the 2004, because in UT40k/Help, the path for the shortcuts go (H:\UT2004\System)

Comment

Working...
                                X