Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two ideas.

First idea:

UT2k4's Assault rifle. 'nuf said. (could replace the enforcers OR the Bio Gun)

Second:
    A tactical mod/mutator.
    Basically what this does is break the current, collective ammo pool of weapons into reserve and magazine.
    After running around in the game I did notice that the ammo pick-ups look like parts off of your guns, I.E. magazines or clips. So I was thinking a mutator or a mod a-la Ballistic Weapons where each UT3 weapon has a reload animation with magazines. Sorta add a bit more tension to the gameplay when you get an enemy in your sights and go "click".

IF someone takes this then we can all agree that the reload animation doesn't have to be anything fancy. A simple *smacks off empty mag* then *brutally attaches a new mag* coupled with some pretty brutal sounds of someone smacking triangle A into cylinder B with a sledge hammer.
    I doubt any of the UT3's weapons need some cocking animations or something.

Good Idea

I thought this is a good idea. I also noticed the ammo clips looked like parts from the guns. I saw this vid somewhere where this guy made it so you could reload the enforcer.

Comment

Don't replace the biogun it's too awesome

Comment

I'd do the mods myself but me being an epic procrastinator aaaand missing the necessary amount of UT3 modeling awesomeness couple with code-fu skills... I'd fail, epically(no pun intended)

Comment

Pump.

Anyone interested in taking up either of these? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Protagon View Post
            Pump.
            Pump? Or did you mean bump? (Sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm just correcting you.)

In my signature you can see a link to an empty ( ) thread with a better idea (at least that's what I think) for an assault rifle. It's sort of a mix between the UT2k4's Assault Rifle and Unreal 2's "Duster" Assault Rifle. Since the rifle is bigger, you could only carry one, but the rate of fire and would be as fast as the UT2k4's and the type of fire (Tarydium shots with no shells, but UT2k4's AsRifle's alt-fire) would be from U2's "Duster". The visuals would be a mix of those two, somehow resembling the Halo's Assault Rifle.

Comment

Heh, I couldn't decide which one was right, so I went with the one that seemed better (pump-action shotgun!)

Comment

Working...
              X