• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    the titan ultima sound & white flash would be good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    But if they're on the ground not shooting you, are you really not going to shoot them? Really?
    It seems to be the same principle as the hoverboard, where you shoot someone on one, they fall down, and then you keep shooting, before they get up, till they die. I don't like that about the hoverboard personally, so I don't like the idea of that same effect, basically at will.

I think a personnel only forceshield where they can't shoot you and you can't then shoot them, would be more defensive and allow you to run away.
    Meaning you shoot them with the shield, it appears around them, rendering them useless and invulnerable for a period of time. And they drop the flag/orb/etc they're carrying, as though they'd been ragdolled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    defensive is so they stop shooting you & you can gain ground on them or even hide

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by |Grayfox| View Post
    they don't kill they are just defensive
    What's "defensive" about a weapon that lets your attacker get back up?

Originally posted by |Grayfox| View Post
    the stun may rag doll for 3 seconds which is no more worse than a hoverboard fall
    Hoverboard fall = death, usually. Seriously, how much time do you need to switch to the rocket launcher and plant a rocket on a prone target?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the ONS 2.0 team has made the bio rifle into the bio grenade launcher since the bio rifle isnt really used in warfare. Primary fire shoots a grenade filled with bio goo, upon pressing alt fire the grenade explodes and releases multiple bio goo globs. They are sticky grenades and will stick to players/vehicles like the 2k4 sticky grenades.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChanceCoats123 View Post
    Personally, I think it is refreshing not to have grenades in this game. I haven't played Unreal Tournament since the original on Xbox released in like 2001 (correct me if I wrong, just a guess) So I always hear about my friends who are obsessed with Cod4 and 5 on xbox 360 and thank god I pc otherwise I'd be stuck with them. But they always talk about grenades and it is nice not to have another gaming distraction.
    ut has grenades...

protip: rocket launcher 4th firemode

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, but when you get on a hoverboard you make the decision to risk being ragdolled.
    Introducing something which can ragdoll you at any time is totally different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    they don't kill they are just defensive

i was thinking of a shrapnel type

the stun may rag doll for 3 seconds which is no more worse than a hoverboard fall

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Personally, I think it is refreshing not to have grenades in this game. I haven't played Unreal Tournament since the original on Xbox released in like 2001 (correct me if I wrong, just a guess) So I always hear about my friends who are obsessed with Cod4 and 5 on xbox 360 and thank god I pc otherwise I'd be stuck with them. But they always talk about grenades and it is nice not to have another gaming distraction.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ragdolling people with a grenade would be horrendously over-powered, especially for five seconds.
    Blinding like in CoD4 would make more sense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wouldnt that be a bit overpowered? at least the stun grenades would be imo. throw one in the base and kill the helpless people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Malachor View Post
    Except chaff shouldn't affect direct controlled missiles like the redeemer. Since the person using it makes the decisions. But what exactly do you mean by disable?
    avrils that are homing in, remote controlled deemers, homing rockets of other kinds

not blow up just disable them from homing in

so if you are guiding a deemer & you enter the effected area you cant control it but it will fly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Except chaff shouldn't affect direct controlled missiles like the redeemer. Since the person using it makes the decisions. But what exactly do you mean by disable?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Grenades

Grenades

Stun Grenades- Grenades which detonate after serval seconds when the pin is pulled
    which cause a bright light flash(kinda link titan death white flash) & a super loud bang, which will cause the enemy to fall down to the ground for 5 seconds

Chaff Grenades- Grendades which release small emmiters which will disable any guided missles(rocket when it homes, redeemer, avrils, raptor missles, cicada missles, or any other missle that is guided)

i will work on statics to start with
Working...
X