Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W.I.P UT3 Invasion Mutator

Invasion mutator for UT3
    Our goal is to create an invasion mutator for UT3 which has the same feel as invasion for UT2004, but highly configurable. This is also why this is a mutator and not a gametype. Now you can apply this mutator to any gametype you like and spice it up with some monsters

This Project has moved to the beta forum

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380

is it gonig to be made for PS3?

Comment

Dis sounds very interestin!!!

Comment

Might I request a death warning that makes it easier to survive instead of harder?

It's going to be difficult enough to find health and armor wile dodging the hordes, but to have your screen f'ed up is unnecessary.

Comment

we had somthing very similar on our ut2004 server and it worked very well seeing as it on effects you for the last 30% of your health. It brings your health to your attention rather than just fragging away until your dead......

Comment

Hi,

I'm also working on this project, and screen effects will, of course, also be configurable.

Comment

a few screenies to wet your appetite

Comment

OHHH HOO HO Delicious.....

Comment

WOOT! The Venom is back!

Comment

looks awsome, is it possible for ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
                      we had somthing very similar on our ut2004 server and it worked very well seeing as it on effects you for the last 30% of your health. It brings your health to your attention rather than just fragging away until your dead......
                      I understand the point of pointing out low health, but fking over the player when he's already fked over...

To steal a quote from well-known song, it's like a traffic jam when you're already late.

Not actually ironic, by any means, but obnoxious and potentially cruel.

Comment

I understand the point of pointing out low health, but fking over the player when he's already fked over...

To steal a quote from well-known song, it's like a traffic jam when you're already late.

Not actually ironic, by any means, but obnoxious and potentially cruel.
                        you know you love it :P

Comment

lol..

About PS3, I don't see why it's not possible? Are there any limitations to mutators on PS3?

Also, here's a little video:

And not to forget, we added 2 new monsters! .. not shown in video
                          -ScarySkull
                          -GasBag (Yes the one from 2k4!)

Comment

i hate venoms

they are buggy & they shoot through walls(well in ut2k4)

i hope this will be big

that way i can make my INV maps for UT3

Comment

Go ahead and make your INV maps we can then put them in our package!

Comment

Working...
                              X