Request: Command Saver!!!! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Command Saver!!!! Help

Huge request ok so i use a lot of ingame commandes such as summoning items cheats ect... but i carry on having to copy and paste things in and cant remember them but i was thinking if you make a mutator that edits the command menu triggered by "v" that you coud ad the customizeble mutator that saves them into that menu giving it a new catogry eg "Cheats" for easy access and a configure screen so you can type in the real line of code example summon vehicle code and then give it a display name suck as Artility or Mega Tank PLEASE!! i would do this my self but i dont have a Fu**ing idea about how to code in unreal ill just stick to PHP,pyphon,HTML,C... for now :P please help

Put a text file in "My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries" with the command you want and name the file something you can actually remember.
    Then instead of typing the full command type "exec FILENAME.txt".

Comment

As an alternative, go into UTInput.ini in config folder in My Documents.
      At the bottom of [Engine.PlayerInput] (the first section) you'll see lines like this
      Bindings=(Name="N",Command="BasePath 1")
      so copy this line to the last line(before bInvertMouse=False), and replace the N with a key of your choice, making sure that you don't mess up your other key binds. Then change the command like this:
      Bindings=(Name="U",Command="exec FILENAME.txt")
      So when you press the "u" key it will do all of those commands in the text file.
      There's a section right down the bottom called [UTGame.UTPlayerInput], don't change anything here, it won't work, and will be removed.
      As a side note, search (ctrl+f) for InputKeyName and it will show you what format to use for other keys. Say you wanted to use the numpad 0 key, it's NumPadZero, the 9 key is the word nine.

Comment

Working...
      X