Map idea for rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    To get more to the point it would be WW2 style bunkers (think D-day) and a WW1 style trench system that way it would have the best of both worlds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    ...and name it WAR-Trench or WAR-WorldOne for teh shiz.

Murphy's Laws of Combat: only one way in for your enemy means only one way out for you.
    Yes but they are all in the trench lines with easy ways to get in and out of them thus it would be a more protected and have a nice rounded out location for each bunker. I was thinking that near the back of the to sides main base where the power core is you could have it built up a bit with some hills and turrets to help both sides defend as well around the bunkers.

I pout a lot of thought into this and would love to see it made but sadly I lack any form of skills in UT3's editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...and name it WAR-Trench or WAR-WorldOne for teh shiz.

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
    All spawn points are in bunkers that are fully protected with no windows.
    Murphy's Laws of Combat: only one way in for your enemy means only one way out for you.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Map idea for rent

Map idea for rent

Hi there all I have a map request:

Map idea is kinda like the old WW1 style trench Warfare with arty and tanks aircraft the works all working as a team to take down the enemy's trench lines: In this case Trench nodes, with a nice gimmick to keep the game fun and entertaining!

See the idea here is to mimic the battles of WW1 but with UT3 style gear, and weaponry.

There would be 4 lines of trenches per side, 3 nodes on the first, 2 on the second and then a bit of flat land behind the second line and then the enemy power core that would be protected by a large bunker that would require the use of the Demo charge to bust into and take down.

With 2 teams you can get the idea cross your trench line into no mans land and fight your way across the fields of death and carnage into the enemy's laser wire fence, useing a demo charge to bust open wholes along the way for vehicles.

I can't see this working with Necris vehicles but if anybody could get it to work that way it would be sweet!

There should be smoke, and and the overal atmosphere would be the kind you get watching the movie SPR when they are attacking the beach head IE dark clouds, dirt and dust in the air and a general sense that you will die here at least once.

Sense it would be a stright shot to the other teams core I do have some ideas to keep people from spawn camping. All spawn points are in bunkers that are fully protected with no windows.

Weapons for the lockers of both sides:

Link Gun
    Shock Rifle
    Stinger Mini gun
    Flack Cannon
    ARVIL

Pickup guns:

Sniper Rifle

Enforcer

This way you get some real war feel while keeping out weapons that could be a problem in the map design. IE you could use the Bio Rifle, but that would make the idea of a flack Cannon redundant.
Working...
X