Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These things will really help the UT3 Community

Hello

I would like to list some mods and stuff that can help spreading UT3 and getting more people back into the world of Unreal Tournament.

Gametypes:-

BunnyTrack
    JailBreak
    MonsterHunt

Mods:-

ZeroPing (All weapons and Instagib)

Custom Sniper Rifles (Either 1 shot 1 kill or rapid fire mode sniper rifle).. This will help getting lots and lots of players and clans into UT3 and build the Camping community in UT3 as well.. in this case you get only two weapons when you spawn (Translocator) and (The custom sniper rifle).. this mod needs big custom maps.. players from UT99 will love it and will understand what i meant by that.

Thanl{s

some things you forgot: BTA, Domination, Invasion

Comment

I didn't play BTA.. Warfare is a bit like domination but with some developments.. Invasion seems to be cool as i heard but didn't play it yet

Comment

warfare is advanced ons. domination is domination from ut99/double domination from ut2k4

Comment

Unfortunately i didn't play UT 2k4 much like i play UT99.. but i still have hope that UT3 will make it to be legendary like UT99

Oh seems like we forgot Last Man Standing

Comment

Well Jailbrake is being worked on and is starting to work ok ish in vidios, bunny track is bunny trial and i'm watching the development of what will become the new monsterhunt.

Its on it's way just it might be a little slower.

Comment

Conquest, or at least a more epic, realistic version of Warfare.

Comment

I am totally forward to a Monster Hunt gametype, i love it

Comment

Working...
                X