"Non-violent" Mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Non-violent" Mod?

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has created a mod that removes much of the violent features from the game. Of course shooting will be maintained as the primary premise, but are there any "non-violent" mods? For example, a good paintball mod that removes any notion of killing, death, killing sprees, and the like?

Are you completely retarded? Heres the game I think you're looking for!
    http://www.onlinegames.net/games/158...are-bears.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jodoch View Post
      I was wondering if anyone knows of or has created a mod that removes much of the violent features from the game. Of course shooting will be maintained as the primary premise, but are there any "non-violent" mods? For example, a good paintball mod that removes any notion of killing, death, killing sprees, and the like?
      I see rumple already got the obvious out of the way. The game is rated "M" For MATURE for Blood And Gore, Intense Violence, and Strong Language. i took those following things DIRECTLY off the back of the box of the game. Whats wrong with you? Why dont you go to http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/ and play that. its a nice non violent game with nothing related to killing in it.

Comment

I'm currently working on a lentil gun mutator. You fire it at the enemy, and it doesn't kill them. Just makes them so fat and gassy that they can't do anything but spout a load of rubbish about how mercury in fluorescent lighting is harming the lesser spotted Badger of Sri lanka.
        However, if the idea of guns still fills you with dread and fear, try tetris?

Pop!

Comment

!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Rumple, please send Jodoch the Rainbow Brite mutator:
          [img]http://members.***.net/nuforce/Pictures/General%20Stuff/Jokes/Rainbow%20Brite%202.JPG[/img]

The Goliath fire floating hearts and colorful bubbles. Use the sound track from the “Sound of Music” Replace the flame thrower with a rainbow thrower. The mini-gun should be replaced with a rapid-fire flower planter.

Base the skins on Jodoch himself:
          [img]http://members.***.net/nuforce/Pictures/General%20Stuff/Jokes/rainbow-brite-costume-01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Jesus Christ what's wrong with you guys? He asked a simple question. If you're going to be complete ***holes could you kindly gtfo the community? You're stinking up the place.

Jodoch: There were a few mods like that for UT2003/4, but none that I'm aware of for UT3. You should search www.moddb.com for UT3 mods to see what's in development.

Comment

I think there is a paintball mutator that was released somehwere in the forum.

Comment

But I would like to know why he/she would purchase a First Person Shooter if they want to take everything that makes it an FPS, out.

It boggles my mind.

Comment

Possibly for him to enjoy the bloody game for himself but for maybe his younger children if having any, can play it with him but with no blood or something. So they can enjoy it together.

Maybe a simple most obvious thought

Comment

Maybe the editor? They like the Unreal engine and count on the prevalence of mods for it? There's more going on in the world than what's in your tiny minds.

Comment

Just set it to no gore and no mature language. Or go play the pinball mod. Or maybe try out UnWheel, that looks like fun.

Comment

Maybe the editor? They like the Unreal engine and count on the prevalence of mods for it? There's more going on in the world than what's in your tiny minds.
                        Please dont insult me.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
                            Possibly for him to enjoy the bloody game for himself...........
                            haha! I see what you did there....

Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
                              I wasn't talking to you.
                              Oh sorry xD
                              haha! I see what you did there....

Pop!
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X