GoW-ish Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoW-ish Gameplay

I love the gameplay of Gears of War, but at the same time, I hate the crashes, not being able to save your progress unless you're signed in to Windows Live, and lastly- I'm starting to hate windows live as do my virus scanner and spyware software.

I would like to see the gameplay more like Gears of War- with the 3rd person, melee stuff, can only carry 3 weapons, using cover, etc (how about a new single player campaign that can be saved if you want without being online?). It could even use the UT3 characters/ teams in it. The Krall or even the Skaarj could take the place of the Locust armies. The only new models that might be needed would be static meshes for maps. Maybe new anims for characters as you would actually see your character.

Just a few thoughts I had last night after I got chainsawed in the offline game of GoW (a little over half way through the game).

You can check out our game at www.whitemod.com. We have been compared a few times to GoW.

I would say more, but the website pretty much says it all for us.

Comment

That is definitely what I'm looking for! Are you guys planning new animations or anything? I'm playing around with the UDN models, seeing if I can do anything with them. Also checking out the rig on the UDN model of Marcus Fenix. It's a pretty interesting rig actually.

Comment

so is this a mod for UT3 or a stand alone game?

and how do I join the team?

Comment

Working...
        X