Anti lock-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti lock-on

Hi guys/gals i dont know if this is possible but im sick and tired of everyone locking on with the rocket launcher 8 times out of 10 its a lock on that kills me when playing online would someone be able to make this mod or indeed tell me how to go about making it please

hmm perhaps flares of some sort wile your in a flying vehicle but how to deactivate a lock in a ground vehicle or on foot is the real question.

Comment

Hellclown, the flares only work on Avril's not on rocketlauncher rockets.
      It's possible to make an anti lock-on rocketlauncher. I think copying the rocketlauncher's scripts and deleting a couple of lines should do the trick.

Comment

I will have a look and see if this will work thanks for the replies

Comment

do any of the Necris flying vehicles have a secondary fire?

Comment

furry gets a speed boost on altclick

Comment

so the question becomes would players be filling to trade their speed for a drop in the amount of hostile fire that could effect them?

Comment

well, you have to think about the shooter of the avril too...

if that avril doesnt hit, he will most likely die, because avril is the fastest and easiest way to kill those annoying vehicles that always run you over...

Comment

but the AVRiL doesn't always kill it's target in one hit.

Comment

yea, but if it doesnt kill the target in 1 hit anyways, what's the point of flares? you can get out and link yourself back up if you feel like it :P
                    oh and for mantas: just jump out, 30% of times avril will miss the manta then and you can get back in...

Comment

If you're a good player, you'll just shoot down incoming avril rockets. You can easily do it in everything but the Fury. The rocket launcher shouldn't be a problem. If you can't dodge those, you really need some practice in not being a sitting duck.

Locked on rockets on foot, are pretty easy to dodge too.

Comment

well, i dont find it too hard to destroy them with the furry either: just shoot at the grey line a sec or so before it passes the spot.

Comment

Working...
                        X