Make a Monster Hunt Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a Monster Hunt Mod

Please make a Monster Hunt Mod like they have in Unreal Tournament, especially one with all weapons. It would also be helpful to have an All Weapons Mod also.

I want this as well.

Comment

I want it as well

Comment

Could be vary fun as long as it was with modern weapons. IE like a Hunter going back in time to kill Dinos/other long extice creatures brings them back when the time machine goes wrong so he/she has to hunt them down.

LOL I just layed out a fun TC mod idea lol!

Comment

reminds me of an idea I had which I got from a combination of Monster Hunter Freedom (PSP) and Lost Planet Colonies Edition (PC). You play as a team trying to fight off players who spawn as Titans and try to take them down (of course they have more life and don't blow up), for every 3 to 4 players the titan team gets a player. Also titans would be shown as not just a titan player but as a Krall (just to make it more beastly). Every titan down would grant a large sum of points to the hunter team while the titan would get a smaller amount from each hunter killed but more points for combos.

Comment

The latest version of RBTTInvasion supports spawning monsters by triggering a MonsterFactory, so you CAN already create a MH map with RBTTInvasion but it'll be very basic.

Comment

Originally posted by flo_ut3 View Post
              Please make a Monster Hunt Mod like they have in Unreal Tournament, especially one with all weapons. It would also be helpful to have an All Weapons Mod also.

Comment

Working...
              X