Doom guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom guy

Any good character modeller for creating Doom guy???
    I love classic doom and I would really love to see Fly Taggart in UT3! If anyone is able to make it I would really appreciate it!
    I offer you my webdesign or other graphic skill as a reward!

i would actually like to see a revamp of doom 1 you know with pinky that looks like pinky from dos days. everything from the sw ver would be great make em look mlike the originals
    you know all square and pixilated....jk
    would be cool though

Comment

I never realized that the original Space Marine get up looked like a pair of Pajamas. o.O Plus, Marines don't wear short sleeves.. Do they? xD

Comment

The Doom guy would fit right in here

Comment

short sleeves

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
          Marines don't wear short sleeves.. Do they? xD
          Thats Fly Taggart.... He doesnt need long sleeves to protect his arms... He is 1337!!!

Comment

I didn't think the doom guy had a name?
            I know someone wrote some books based off of doom, I've got a couple here, but they weren't exactly true to the game.
            And http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom%27s_protagonist doesn't give an actual name.

Hey sneh, what's the name of that map?

Comment

OK we need another character modeler about.... I'll see if I can lern to do it.

Comment

name

Originally posted by Malachor View Post
                I didn't think the doom guy had a name?
                I know someone wrote some books based off of doom, I've got a couple here, but they weren't exactly true to the game.
                Youp. I read all 4 books 3x. Main hero of theese Doom books was Fly Taggart.. but.. it doesnt matter I would like to see "The Doom Marine" (if you want so) model in UT3

Comment

Comment

a BIG ****ING GUN! :P

Comment

i was thinking if i can enter it and have a chance , ,,, i may go a head and do it.
                      ill have to recreate everything though, cant use anyone elses ip and all, not a prob.
                      i was a little disappointed with pinky in d3, it was coll and all. just not the pinky I was expecting to see .
                      i think a remake of the original would be fun.
                      if it can be entered and people will play it
                      i would love to do it.

Comment

hmm... didnt they make this guy in doom 3? still sounds very interesting to make this guy.. maybe with the original mask and re-designing some other parts..

Comment

Ive emailed id to see if i could get their permission to use likenesses;
                          none of their assets of course , i want to remake all of it make it look like the doom we all know and love.
                          the maps will have to be elaborated upon a bit they are a little small for today's standards. but i figure if i keep the original layout and expand a bit from that
                          all should be fine and none should mind;e.g. the original level intact with extra places to explore/ have stuff jump out at you. power ups will be easy but monsters will not.

itll be fun

Comment

iam going to do it for me

Comment

Working...
                            X