ps3 analog stick deadzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    And you can't touch the ini files either, otherwise you'd have done so already.
    Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible.
    In UTConsolePlayerController.uc I saw this:
    "UpdateControllerSettings_Worker( 'XboxTypeS_LeftX', "GBA_StrafeLeft_Gamepad" ); // Axis aStrafe Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.3"
    the "// Axis aStrafe Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.3" means it's a comment, and isn't used, except as a reference.
    And then I saw this: "DeadZoneThreshold" in UTConsolePlayerInput.uc, but it's commented out as well.
    So, I'm guessing that the deadzone property is hardcoded somewhere and we can't access it. Well, if you could modify the UTInput.ini file you may be able to change it, but I don't think a mod of any sort could let you do it ingame.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had the same Idea to mod the dead zone, but I have no idea how could someone plz mod it so that the dead zone is bigger for the ps3 controllers!!??

Its really anoying to automaticly walk forward because of controller problems!

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The dualshock 3 has better analog sticks and doesn't suffer from the deadzone issue. Buy a DS3 if you can't find a free alternative.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ps3 analog stick deadzone

ps3 analog stick deadzone

Can someone increase (adjustable) the ps3 analog stick deadzone with a mutator?
Working...
X