Dual weapons mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual weapons mod

hey new to the site, i have an idea for a cool mutator. imagine playing with two weapons, like two stingers, and destroying the competition? this is more of a request but plz consider?

look into the enforcer code and script it, cant be that hard, really.

Comment

By the looks of how the enforcer works you'd have to subclass EVERY weapon you want to have duals for because as far as I can see the parent class on the enforcers or above have NOTHING about duals in them.

Comment

oh. i have a mac and i cant edit maps and create cool stuff like that. thnx for letting me know. i will search elsewhere

Comment

UT2004 had a mutator that allowed you to dual wield any weapon in the game, even custom ones. Wouldn't there be a way to make it specific to the enforcer to not let it dual weapon, since it already can, and then allow the thing to simply double a weapons firing rate and show a second one on the left side of the screen?

Comment

i bet the 2k4 mut made use of the assault riffle code as you could hold 2 of those too.

Comment

yeah i remember that... oh well. i was just wondering that because i thought two stingers would be awesome... not a good week. sucks cuz my game crashed and i cant go online anymore.

Comment

Check out EliteMachines. It has dual-wieldable modifications for every weapon in the game. Of course, these are much more powerful by default, but you can nerf them if you like.

Comment

Agreed

Akimbo Mod is definatey needed for UT3.

-sayunkle.com

Comment

Akimbo is here

Its here!
                    UNKIMBO Dual Weapons System.
                    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=661307

Comment

YES! Finally someone made this.
                      Downloading...

Comment

Originally posted by curtainrod View Post
                        oh. i have a mac and i cant edit maps and create cool stuff like that.
                        What?

But that's not what it says in the Mac adverts. I thought everyone who owned one was cool, in a band and spent most of their time creating cool things at the click of a button that PC owners could only dream of.

I feel deceived by Apple and their PR now..

Comment

someones already made that mod. http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7582

Comment

Originally posted by JoeXL View Post
                            yea, and that someone already posted it in this thread.

Comment

heyhey i unfortunately lost my identity, but i am "curtainrod" It really stinks having a mac. i tried to use parallels to download 3dsMax but it crashed lol. if anybody could cook that mutator for ps3 it would be greatly appreciated. also, if anybody could help me on another character mutator i would bow down to u guise and worship the almighty!

Comment

Working...
                              X