New Aiming like GOW for PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Aiming like GOW for PS3

It would be cool to make the game aiming like GOW , press left trigger and it aims. Is more realistic.

And an absolute nightmare to implement.

Comment

shut up, thats what people go to school for idiot.

Comment

I can play this game too.

"Go to school then, idiot."

Pointless, offensive comments are only going to get the thread deleted. The point is, it's probably a lot of work - don't expect to see it any time soon unless you want to do it yourself.

Comment

you mean like you press the left trigger and it snaps on an enemy? dude! isnt autoaim bad enough? and if that doesnt help, try an aimbot <_<

Comment

Originally posted by saveussavethem@hot View Post
            shut up, thats what people go to school for idiot.
            You're asking people for a mod and tell them to shut up too?

Comment

I was thinking aimbot as well...

Comment

Ambershee is pretty much one of the best coders on these forums, he knows exactly how it works.

So if anyone should shut up its you....

Hah, oh wait, he just got banned

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                  I can play this game too.

"Go to school then, idiot."

Pointless, offensive comments are only going to get the thread deleted. The point is, it's probably a lot of work - don't expect to see it any time soon unless you want to do it yourself.
                  Wow, Ambershee, the first post you replied to this guy was absolutely correct. i thought you were just being difficult at first, but now i totally agree with you. xD

It's generally a good rule of thumb to expect that anything you ever post in this section of the forum will never be implemented.

Comment

Yes. I read it anyway, but I've only seen one or two good ideas in my entire time here.

Comment

anyone remember robocop?..... you have ten seconds to comply...... hmmmmmm..... *strange sense of deja vu

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
                        you mean like you press the left trigger and it snaps on an enemy? dude! isnt autoaim bad enough? and if that doesnt help, try an aimbot <_<
                        You don't have aimbots in Gears.
                        The banned fool meant a aiming a la COD4, not GTA:ViceCity

Comment

I've seen a few myself and some that have been done.

Comment

The only place snap systems are allowed IMO are on console shooters. I much prefer metroid controls to halo controls on a console. On a PC, auto-targeting is just pointless and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                            X