No announcement yet.

Project: Sierra 058 recruitment drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i couldnt get all the maps in the poll so i will make a second thread to pit the top 4 in this poll and have them in a poll with the others also I will try to use the heatmap pictures from bungie.net to get an accurate as possible replication of the maps

Comment

So are we going to do just one map at a time or can we do more than one at a time?

Also can I start?

Comment

Another question is: Would you also accept beginners (at coding, mapping, etc) in your team?

Comment

I'm a beginner and they excepted me.

Comment

In this case i would like to ask if i can join to. I got a copy of ut3 (GoW is only a matter of time) and i got xfire and msn.

Oh and of course the Unreal Editor. . .

Comment

right now my computer is broke so i only got access to my schools computers so it will take me some time to respond to posts dont worry i have not forgotten about this

Comment

Originally posted by Hellclown View Post
                So are we going to do just one map at a time or can we do more than one at a time?

Also can I start?
                Hellclown if you wish to start tell me what you want to work on first so i can keep track of whos doing what also if you want to start on a map wait til the poll is done

most likely we will do 2 maps at a time so we can slowly but effectively get them done

Comment

Doing a rough version of Narrows would be easy-ish.

Comment

we still need a coder anyone willing to join if you have some projects your working on we could a) help you out b) wait for you to get done c) sponsor your project...idk i just added this one for no reason-_-

Comment

you guys need to unite with us halo modders with threads in user maps and mods more or less, so no wasted work on duplicates

Comment

yeah, were working on a mod already. We have progress. You might want to consider joining us. Check the link in my sig.

-EJon

Comment

Working...
                        X