Request: Juggernauts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Juggernauts

Ok, Who misses the Big mean and bulky Geno boosted Warriors created by the Axon (they were created by the axon, so they gotta be the best)? I know I do... What do you guys think?

Although I am a Necris fan it is fun turning a huge hulking bloke into a splatterd mess. I fully support the idea of bringing back Juggernauts. If Only to shoot at them.

Comment

I'd lke them if they brought with them a species-stats kind of approach, so the Juggernauts would actually be bigger and tougher instead of just being larger player models. One of 2kx's biggest weaknesses was the vast difference in player model sizes. UT3 still has this problem a bit (Alanna vs. Scythe...) but not as much.
      UC2 got around it by having species / class differences for the models, so if you were bigger you had more health and power etc...

I wouldn't want to see them just midgets in heavy armor like 2kx, either. Make them actually bigger and more poweful or there's no real point.

Comment

if you bring back species stats then I hope the Necris get back the athletic agile and fast stats.

Comment

Hmm... I should have tryed out UC.

Comment

i think this idea is great. it should def be made

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
              I wouldn't want to see them just midgets in heavy armor like 2kx, either. Make them actually bigger and more poweful or there's no real point.
              I think maybe we could give them more mass to there arms and legs, and maybe there body but same hight as a human. Maybe some have a Hunch back like the Krall due to there amount of Steriod obtained mussles. Maybe throw in a few referances to the Raw Steel armor from UT99

Comment

Working...
              X