• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh your right about that agent.

Comment

lol... (stupid ten character limit)

Comment

Why not just make it the same game and keep everyone happy... *sighs* I like UT as it is fact it needs a bit more to it. Thats all the game needs a little more to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
          Why not just make it the same game and keep everyone happy... *sighs* I like UT as it is fact it needs a bit more to it. Thats all the game needs a little more to it.
          totally right, i would love an expansion of a single player campainge but not the one they have. they have basically random gametypes and a minor story with some voiceovers for the campaigne, maybe they can make actualy missions, keep the same UT3 style duh! cuz i love it so much. just have a freindly next to you to play with you. and you do missions and what not. press buttons destroy a bridge then all that good stuff, just like unreal awakening.

Comment

Unnreal 2 was actualy more fun than I thought it would be.

Your idea should be part of a hole monsterhunt like game type for UT3. That and Assult.

Comment

Indeed. im making a single player level out of DM cuz i miss Assualt so much. i never liked ONS, so i knewi wouldnt like warefare. right now my map is about 300mb, and its pretty fun =) its about 11 minutes long lol. and i have a long way to go haha

Comment

Project:White seems to have the best cover system

still waiting for this..................

Comment

True that in GoW2 I got stuck many times too and that has mostly been a cause of my humiliating death. This also appears in some places in UT3, specifically in a map where you can get Leviathan and one of the nodes has a stone on the ground close to it and even though it's so small that you could basically step over it you rather get stuck which is really irritating since I would have to aim to the ground to see it and it got me killed few times already.
                  Campaign in UT3 is kinda shame but I was still surprised when I first heard about it, then I got my expectations high. At least they could make the AI better because I think it got worse since the late UTs. Now the bots totally ignore the orders and do whatever they want. Also, both GoW2 and UT3 could use character customization for the actual campaign, that would be really sweet. I'm just bringing this idea from some japanese games where you can unlock new costumes and stuff so when you play again at least you got something new to look at. I like games that give you at least SOME motivation to play them again.

Comment

Working...
                  X