...::: GoW mod 4 PS3 :::...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...::: GoW mod 4 PS3 :::...

Hello guys i'm italian,so sorry 4 my english...anyway,i have a big request 4 all modders and coders...PLEASE BUILD A GEARS OF WAR MOD 4 PS3!!!!! I know,i Know..many guys want it ..but i don't want it 4 PC,i want it on my PS3!!!! I play every game with action cam but it's not the same...so,please Build it!!!!
    I don't want a total conversion...i have all Cog and Locust characters,but i prefer Necris and Ronin... i want to play warzone mode with Ronin vs Necris on my ps3..i don't want gears weapon ...i love unreal weapon....
    So,please create the gears jump,melee mode and the cover system....

PLEASE PS3 PLAYERS HELP ME TO HAVE THIS MOD,DOMAND IT TO ALL MODDERS AND CODERS YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL .....BUT PLEASE...BUILD IT

P.S.: MY PSn tag is : xI_BigBoss_Ix

SEE YA!! Boss.

learn some coding and do it yourself. can't be that hard

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
      learn some coding and do it yourself. can't be that hard
      I try to learn something...but it's all in english...it's more difficult 4 me....anyone know where it's possible to find something in italian???

Comment

Originally posted by xXI BigBoss IXx View Post
        PLEASE PS3 PLAYERS HELP ME TO HAVE THIS MOD,DOMAND IT TO ALL MODDERS AND CODERS YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So, you recommend SPAMMING the modders who are already going out of their to make mods for you for free just to get a mod done your way when you want it?

What are you, like, 5? That's just going to encourage modders to ignore you and get you labeled as just an annoying web troll... */shrug*

If half the people that spent $500+ on a PS3 instead bought a fairly decent PC rig and a controller, there'd be a LOT more mods out for both platforms and a lot less of the "MAKE ME THIS NOW!" "MAKE THIS OR I SPAM U TIL U DO LOL" crappy noob posts...

Comment

Originally posted by xXI BigBoss IXx View Post
          I try to learn something...but it's all in english...it's more difficult 4 me....anyone know where it's possible to find something in italian???
          google is your friend. and there are a lot of nice people on this forum who will help you out with your questions if you ask them nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
            So, you recommend SPAMMING the modders who are already going out of their to make mods for you for free just to get a mod done your way when you want it?

What are you, like, 5? That's just going to encourage modders to ignore you and get you labeled as just an annoying web troll... */shrug*

If half the people that spent $500+ on a PS3 instead bought a fairly decent PC rig and a controller, there'd be a LOT more mods out for both platforms and a lot less of the "MAKE ME THIS NOW!" "MAKE THIS OR I SPAM U TIL U DO LOL" crappy noob posts...
            So true... So true....

Comment

Working...
            X