Necris Lauren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necris Lauren

I never played any Unreal game prior to UT3, but I was looking on an Unreal wiki and typed my favorite character, Lauren, in the box to find mo info on her. Much to my suprise, she becomes a Necris on sum Unreal game called Unreal Championship 2 (I'm still confused 'bout it though).

I saw pics of her being a Necris and I was thinking that it would be cool if a modder with free time on their hands can make a Necris form of the UT3 version of Lauren for the PS3. It'll prolly be soooo cool yo!

Defintly! Infact i'm going to talk to a friend of mine to try to get the head from her current model and I'll try reskinning it to go with the current Necris desighns.

Comment

Sweet! Necris + Lauren = FTW!

Comment

Esura you do realise Necris are corpses right?

Comment

Yup. Necris are corpes infused with nanoblack. It is a very costly procedure.

Comment

Right just wanted to make shure you knew.

*looks at the location tag*

You must realy like her to forget she's a corpse.

Comment

As I stated b4, I never played any Unreal game other than UT3. I only found out bout Lauren via an Unreal wiki.

Comment

Ah OK... Going to see what I can get and dig up.

Comment

Awesome! May the Force be with you young Jedi.

Comment

As Cradle of Filth would say..."Dead girls don't say no!"

Comment

"its not rape if she's already dead"

would be an interesting project tho, necris lauren character.

Comment

I know someoen started Brock.

I warn you though I'm not good at this so it'll just be a reskin. And t hats if I can get the head to fit.

Comment

Im glad that ppl are liking this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
                            I know someoen started Brock.

I warn you though I'm not good at this so it'll just be a reskin. And t hats if I can get the head to fit.
                            Well I cant do it at all so dont be too hard on yourself. You're prolly good tho. I suck at doin stuff like this.

Comment

I'm much more used to adjusting the textures when thay are flattend rather htan painting right into the model and things like that I hear about. I just hope this works.

****... i'm going to need some help with this but I'll do my best to try to get this done.

Aha! First problem. Useing the twaeker to give Lauren the Necris clothing of Akasha it turns out she has a small neck and quite high up. Her head looks aufal on the modal. This will take a modeler to move the head to the shulders.

Comment

Working...
                              X