No announcement yet.

Necris Lauren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.....well at least you tried. Thats all that matters.

Comment

I have been trying to read up on the Unreal lore and hystory.
      Yea, Luren did become a Necris, she was also aparently a lover to a body guard, but then she wasnt.

There are quite allot of plot gaps, and probobly need to be filled.
      one way unreal could get around the gap with Luren is say that UT3 took place before UT03 and UT04
      heck, malcolm dosent seem to walk like hes got a broken spine. He actualy walks quite loose like a gansta.
      pluse, I dont think he would be able to wear that armor he did.

How ever, it dose not explain why the weapons look better.

Comment

Actualy depending on the medical treatments well we never got to see Malcolm fight so he might not be at his best but he could still fight with his back messed up. My father has over 100 minor fractures and about one major fracture to his spine and can still walk but not run.

Lauren can be explained easely. Lots of makeup. She still has her memories and seemingly wont work for Liandari which as she was brought back useing thair money thay vurtualy own her. She might be trying to look as normal as possable. If you say its not possable to hide the fact she's dead it can be done now so why not in the future where the UT games are set. I've seen first hand some great makeup that hides birthmarks and scars, I've seen some cosmetic lenses that look incredable. I even have a fake eye myself.

Thats the only way I can explain the unreal lore and history myself I also know Epic has a timeline somewhere which I'd love to see just I cant dig though a hole site for it.

Comment

Actualy, surprisingly, I just thought of that possability 10 minutes ago
          Great minds eventuly think alike

As for the case of Malcolm, I stand Corrected.
          I wonder if in the next game (im thinking UT4-09/10) we will get to see a Necris Jester?

Comment

I hope so but er... in my opionion the more Necris the beter.

It was great to see a diffrent side of the Necris culture in this game and think that thay might have such a veried and ritch culture.

Erm... The hole lover to the bodyguard thing i'll check up on it. I think there might be a good explanation for that. Well she could have esely loved Brock in highschool and the pair of them coudnt get together then but after she was the lover of the bodyguard after his death she could have easely got together with Brock properly.

And the hole respawners are everywhere idea in UT3 well maybe someone can find a way around them if thay are desprate enough. Besides thay may only have a limeted pwer supply.

If there were respawners everywhere then who would the Necris have to put though the prosess? Theres got to be a way around them.

And as for Malcolm would be odd to find out he's fighting fine one minut but as soon as he gets away from the camras he's takeing more pain meds than House.

I am expecting a full Necris ronin team seeing as for the liveing the Necris harshest punishment for someone is killing them, brain washing them and bringing them back with no memories. Tresspassing might not be as bad as some offences but it did seem quite serious.

I just love little puzzles like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazimira View Post
              I hope so but er... in my opionion the more Necris the beter.

It was great to see a diffrent side of the Necris culture in this game and think that thay might have such a veried and ritch culture.
              Hehe, I could tell you were a Fan of the Necris. I love the Necris Taunt voice in the 04 Demo.

And the hole respawners are everywhere idea in UT3 well maybe someone can find a way around them if thay are desprate enough. Besides thay may only have a limeted pwer supply.
              I thought prehaps a respawner worked if you were wearing some kind of tag or had some sort of recording of your Memory/DNA or other form of Registering on it (like Health insurance pin code of some kind ). My idea on the Respawner was that all your major bodyparts are transported to a Medicle falility and put back together though intenise surgery that takes nanoseconds, this includes Nano bots reviving dead cells, matter being cloaned to copy missing stuff (Yea, a few smugglers help themselves to a liver or two if they broke into the respawner room ) once done the body is given an intense charge to get it back into working order, and teliported onto the battle feild.

If there were respawners everywhere then who would the Necris have to put though the prosess? Theres got to be a way around them.
              The Body would have to be a fresh kill for the respawner, or the cells would be too far gone and unable to be revived *shug* No one really knows how the respawner works from what I understand.

But the Necris prosses I would asume is substituting blood with Nano Black to manipulate living mater to be 'preserved' in its current state, creating an Undead warrior.

And as for Malcolm would be odd to find out he's fighting fine one minut but as soon as he gets away from the camras he's takeing more pain meds than House.
              That I could belive. Maybe Thats why there was no Adrenalien tablits laying around in UT3 (like in 03 and 04) Malcolm ate them all.

I am expecting a full Necris ronin team seeing as for the liveing the Necris harshest punishment for someone is killing them, brain washing them and bringing them back with no memories. Tresspassing might not be as bad as some offences but it did seem quite serious.
              Hmm... Would they Kill off Othello? He's been around since the first game as a member of Thunder crash, I was amazed he was part of Ronin in UT3.

Once a trader for the Curan Financial Commission, Othello became a suicidal pit fighter following the mysterious death of his wife.

Othello's superior combat abilities were evident at an early age, and he was trained to become a member of the elite ThunderCrash force from the age of nine.
              They Seem to have differnt back grounds all the time, begs the question, was that Othello, another fellow?

(say that allowd to yourself like a ryme)

Comment

I think we are hijacking a thread... i'll reply to you via private message.

Comment

Sounds like an idea... hehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X