king of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

king of the hill

basicly there are two teams, and there a area of the map that people want, how i works is the longer you team can hold the area the more points you get, but if there is two people from different team in the area no one get points, you get a point for every second you hold the area of,

Sounds like it could be done quite easily through trigger volumes. It would require some coding to get the scoring system correct.

Comment

so any on willing to doit, i would but i have the ps3 version, also it need to be cooked so ps3 owner can play

Comment

Cool hope you can do this gametype ...KOTH and ODDBALL where the only reasons to play halo for me so good luck with this

Comment

i wanbt some one to do it cause i cant not cause i have the ps3 version not the pc, so some one has to be willing to do it

Comment

What you have just described is called Domination, and it exists. (for PS3, too, I think) There is one difference in that the point is captured by walking over it, rather than being near it, but the gameplay is virtually identical. A free for all domination mode, however, would rock.

Also, I'd love to see Oddball, and a decent Mutant/Juggurnaut. (There are two or three of these, none of which can be configured enough for my tastes.)

Comment

Working...
            X