Custom Robot character.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Robot character.

Who's up for taking a tricky task of importing a few models from a Korean MMORPG into UT3?

3 different classes (Ranger, Launcher, and Melee) all have 5 pieces to them if a mix and match is a bonus (Head, Core, Lower, Gloves, and Boots)

Launcher:

Melee

Ranger

wow they will look good hope someone listen to you, but you know its against the forum rules to use the thread icons (in your case the "character") at least you have a true work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by shak18 View Post
      wow they will look good hope someone listen to you, but you know its against the forum rules to use the thread icons (in your case the "character") at least you have a true work in progress

Oops, I would remove it but it wont let me for some reason.

Comment

wow HA I GOT AN IDEA WHY NOT BUT GUNDAM IN UNREAL WTH LOLOLOLOL some thing dont belong but if u pullit off good 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
          wow HA I GOT AN IDEA WHY NOT BUT GUNDAM IN UNREAL WTH LOLOLOLOL some thing dont belong but if u pullit off good 4 u
          wut do u mean? UT2kxx had a kickazz gundam model and i loved it fit quite well....

Comment

Friggin sweet looking. Kinda looks like it has armor similar to the Egyption Warlord, but who cares it sweet armor

Comment

Ive got the model files if someone wants to take a look into it. I would but I dont have the model programs or the time.

Comment

wow HA I GOT AN IDEA WHY NOT pUT GUNDAM IN UNREAL WTH LOLOLOLOL some thing dont belong but if u pullit off good 4 u (sorry misspell)

Comment

*drool* *dribble*

Comment

Nobody up for the task?

Comment

Working...
                    X